Gyan, Karam and Bhakti
True Knowledge followed by Continuous Hard-work, then Surrender to God
Arya Samaj – A Movement
- Hindutva: Arya Samaj is NOT a sect or religion; It represents the purest form (Vedic Dharma) of Hindu religion.
- The Supreme-being: Arya Samaj believes in ONE God (AUM) and ONLY ONE God, and we all have DIRECT relation with Him.
- Our Philosophy: It presents simple, parallel to nature, logical and SCIENTIFIC view of Hindutva based on Vedas.
- What’s in the name: Arya means noble and Samaj means society; Ayra Samaj means a society (unity) of noble people.
- Mission: To promotes Knowledge, Truth, Justice & Service for all.